Polyhedral Issue 0
A downloadable game
Polyhedral will be a quarterly magazine which takes a modern approach to RPG content, paying homage to the formats of roleplaying magazines of yesteryear.
Each issue will showcase the games we play and the people who play them.
Issue 0 serves to introduce you to the content we both plan on having and want submitted to the magazine.
- Fields of Fire - A 5e and OSE One Shot
- Chaos Theory - Or why Random Encounters are great.
- The Wonder of Rules - Is that rules are wonderful things.
- Up and Running - Running an introductory one shot
- Scratch That Itch - Taking a look at The Electrum Archive Issue 01
- Tabletop Tech - Why I love my wipebook
- Start Quickly - The a|state primer from Handiwork Games
- On Your Bookshelf! - Something unholy left unplayed
- It's My Party - Comic strip by Alan Henderson
- Until Next Time! - Or, how you can help there be one!
Issue 1 will be going to Kickstarter in April / May 2023, find out more about that and more on our website: https://www.polyhedral.co.uk/
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Change to footers to add contributor name.Jan 09, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.